- Apron sleeves are made with 0.5mm Pb Featherweight, Ultra-Lite™ or Earth-Lite™
- Sleeves are sold individually and may be used for one arm or both
- Attached with snap-and-Velcro combination
- If ordering a Lead Apron, you may request permanent (sewn-in) attachment
Lead Apron Sleeves
$64.00 – $88.00
Pair a sleeve (or two!) with any of our aprons or vests to maximize radiation protection for your arms and shoulders.
Removable sleeve attaches with snaps and Velcro. (Matching sewn-on sleeves may be added when also ordering a Lead Apron.)
- Secure, additional upper arm protection
- Permanent or removable options
Choose lead and size below, then click the Design Your Own button to choose fabric and binding.
Note: You may need to disable your browser’s pop-up blocker to allow the “Design Your Own” software to function properly.
|Dimensions||15 x 15 x 4 in|
Small (9"), Medium (11"), Large (13")
Featherweight™: Our most economical lightweight lead option that should be used when weight is not an issue.
Ultra-Lite™: This is the lightest leaded apron manufactured that meets the standards without sacrificing protection. Ultralite is approximately 10% lighter than our Featherweight apron.
Earth Lite™: This is a flexible, lightweight non-leaded option that is good for your back & the environment. Earth Lite is a mixture of two attenuating elements, antimony & bismuth, that is optimized for minimum area weight and maximum attenuation in the key diagnostic range of 80-100kVp. Earth Lite is approximately 10% lighter than our Ultralite apron. Plus, environmentally friendly Earth Lite is recyclable and safe for non-hazardous disposal.