- 0.5mm Pb lead (standard configuration provides 97% direct beam attenuation at 100 kVp)
- Belt set acts as an interchangeable system attached by Velcro and includes 1 Small, 1 Medium, 1 Large, 1 XL + Belt
- Standard color: Navy Blue nylon reinforced vinyl
- Small (3½ x 2¾); Medium (4½ x 3½); Large (5½ x 4½), XL (6½ x 5½)
Pediatric Gonad Shields
$200.00 – $246.00
Typical use: Pediatric procedures
Provide critical protection for vulnerable reproductive organs. The standard configuration provides 97% direct beam attenuation at 100 kVp.
Available only as a set of 4 with Velcro in an interchangeable belt system.
Contact us for other fabric colors and styles. For Adult Gonad Shields, click here.
- Velcro attachment with belt
- Variety of sizes
|Dimensions||9 x 9 x 9 in|
Featherweight:™ Our most economical lightweight lead option that should be used when weight is not an issue.
Ultra-Lite:™ This is the lightest leaded apron manufactured that meets the standards without sacrificing protection. Ultra-Llite is approximately 10% lighter than our Featherweight apron.
Earth-Lite:™ This is a flexible, lightweight non-leaded option that is good for your back & the environment. Earth-Lite is a mixture of two attenuating elements, antimony & bismuth, that is optimized for minimum area weight and maximum attenuation in the key diagnostic range of 80-100kVp. Earth-Lite is approximately 10% lighter than our Ultralite apron. Plus, environmentally friendly Earth-Lite is recyclable and safe for non-hazardous disposal.