- Standard configuration of 0.5mm lead equivalency provides 97% direct beam attenuation at 100 kVp
- One size fits most (10″ to 20″ neck)
- Standard closure is Velcro; buckle & magnetic closure also available
- Standard tether via buckle; call to inquire about ring or ribbon tether availability
- Custom outside colors & binding available; inside fabric is black nylon
- Optional monogram (up to 10 characters) is free
Thyroid Collar: Narrow Wing
$50.00 – $75.00
Our Thyroid Collars raise the bar in protection and performance — by anyone’s standards!
The large protective area provides 97% direct beam attenuation at 100 kVp in the typical 0.5mm Pb configuration. (Order an extra large collar for additional protection to sides of neck and throat.)
The contoured design provides freedom of movement, and collars can be monogrammed for quick and easy identification.
Narrow Wing Thyroid Collar is 1½” wide around neck closure area.
- Contoured chin cutout
- Standard Velcro closure – buckle & magnetic also available
- Optional tether available to attach to apron via buckle (please call to inquire about ring tether availability)
- Choice of designer colors + FREE monogram (up to 10 characters)
Choose lead, closure and tether option below, then click the Design Your Own button to choose binding, fabric and monogram.
Note: You may need to disable your browser’s pop-up blocker to allow the “Design Your Own” software to function properly.
|Dimensions||9 x 6 x 6 in|
Velcro, Buckle, Magnet, Boomerang Velcro
Featherweight:™ Our most economical lightweight lead option that should be used when weight is not an issue.
Ultra-Lite:™ This is the lightest leaded apron manufactured that meets the standards without sacrificing protection. Ultra-Lite is approximately 10% lighter than our Featherweight apron.
Earth-Lite:™ This is a flexible, lightweight non-leaded option that is good for your back & the environment. Earth-Lite is a mixture of two attenuating elements, antimony & bismuth, that is optimized for minimum area weight and maximum attenuation in the key diagnostic range of 80-100kVp. Earth-Lite is approximately 10% lighter than our Ultra-Lite apron. Plus, environmentally friendly Earth-Lite is recyclable and safe for non-hazardous disposal.