Warranties & Returns
Please read the Pulse Medical Inc. Warranty & Return Policy below.
Pulse Medical warrants that the items delivered hereunder are merchantable and fit for use for the particular purpose described in the contract.
Pulse warranties all manufactured products for two years from date of purchase for manufacturer defects. Pulse warrants all Lead Products to be free of defects in workmanship and materials for a period of two years. Seller’s obligation is limited exclusively to the repair or replacement of the defective product. This warranty does not cover damage as a result of normal wear, abuse, abrasion, or failure to follow care and use instructions. Seller hereby disclaims all other warranties, either expressed or implied. There are no warranties that extend beyond the time-frame stated. Pulse will repair and/or replace any defective products for two full years at no expense. Replacement products will be provided within 30 days from the date of return.
- Products cannot be returned to Pulse Medical/Radiation Concepts for credit or otherwise, unless accompanied by a Return Authorization Number issued by the Customer Service Department.
- All authorized returns are subject to a minimum 15% restocking fee.
- All returns must be shipped in the original packaging.
- No returns 45 days past the invoice date will be allowed.
- Pulse Medical/Radiation Concepts will authorize returns for complete credit in the case of a Pulse Medical/Radiation Concepts error or for defective merchandise.
- A credit memo will be issued only after the returned merchandise has been received and inspected by Pulse Medical/Radiation Concepts.
- No returns will be allowed for personalized, embroidered or any sort of custom item. This includes special order items not manufactured by Pulse Medical/Radiation Concepts.
- The return of any drop-shipped item is subject to the return policy of the supplier.
- Damages on returned items are the responsibility of the shipper. For proper credit to be considered, every effort should be made to assure a damage-free return.
Damaged Goods Policy
- Pulse Medical will pay for the shipping of the return of the damaged goods and that of the subsequent replacement goods after the inspector from the carrier inspects the shipment.
- Replacements are treated as separate orders, requiring their own purchase order number for billing purposes. Any credits will be issued on the original order. Upon receipt of the damaged goods, a credit for full invoice price will be given to the buyer on the original order.
- Whether damage is visible or concealed, please KEEP ALL PACKAGING MATERIALS FOR THE CARRIER INSPECTOR.
- Reporting and inspection must be made within fourteen (14) days after delivery. Delayed reporting can delay or void the carrier’s responsibility to pay your claim and negate any credit for freight damage from Pulse Medical Inc.
- In any event, Pulse Medical confirms that the replacement product will always be complete within 30 days.